03/02/2013

T00097 Daniel Raj Anthony

Tutor Number: T00097
Profile Heading: Excellence in Effective,Precise and Accurate Teaching and Learning.
Description: I have been teaching for the past 5 years and have good credits among the students and parents. Of my career spanning over the last 5 years, I have taught in almost 5 tuition centers and students requiring home tuition in UPSR, PMR, SPM and IGCSE levels. I am passionate about teaching Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths related subjects. They're my forte and my utmost interest. I have graduated with a Degree in Applied Science and currently doing a second degree in Doctor of Medicine. I can guarantee your child's success in science related subjects and I have personally trained Autistic, Advance Deficit Hyperactive Disorder Children. Teaching and helping is my passion. Let us embark an enriching experience for your child, perfection is my utmost concern.
Full Name (As Per IC): Daniel Raj Anthony
Gender: Male
Race: Indian
Year of Birth: 1990
Your Current Location: Cheras
Highest Qualification: Degree In Applied Sciences, Current ongoing Doctor of Medicine.
Year(s) of Teaching Experience: 5 years
Are You a Teacher? Tuition teacher
Full Time or Part Time Tutor? Part time
Standard 1 - 6 (UPSR): English, Mathematics and Science (Cambridge as well)
Form 1 - 3 (PMR): English, Mathematics and Science (Cambridge as well)
Form 4 - 5 (SPM): Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics
Form 6 (STPM): -
IGCSE O Level: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
A Level, Pre-U or Equivalent: -
Non Academic or Other Subjects: -
Weekday (Monday to Friday): Thursdays after 6.30 pm only
Saturday: After 2.00 pm onwards
Sunday: After 12.00 pm onwards
Klang Valley: Kuala Lumpur: Cheras and within its range and vicinity. Petaling Jaya and within its vicinity and range. 
Other States: -